martes, 30 de noviembre de 2010

College's life

1. How do you like your university?
        I consider URBE as a great university because provide a excellent opportunity for their students in order to learn at the different kind of career.

2. How many subject are you taking this semester?
        This trimester I'm taking up 7 subject.

3. What is your major? Why did you choose your major? Do you have any regrets?
        My major it's Electronic Engineering and I chose because I thought that is a excellent career. Yes, I have it. If only I had enrolled geometric the first trimester, probably I could be more advance.

4. Are there some professors that you can learn from more easily than others? What are the qualities that make you want to study for a certain professor? Who is your favorite teacher?
        Obviously but it's depend of professors too, because most of the time they don't care anything about students, they only give their classes. When the professors give and explain and show that they are interested in their students.

5. How did you decide which college to attend?
        Thanks to my parents because they accepted to paid my career.

6. What are three big differences between your college life so far and your high school days?
  1. Uniform (jajaja).
  2. More responsibility.
  3. Mature.
7. Are you more independent from your parents now than you were in high school?
      I consider independent when I won't receive money from my parents and I start earn my own money.

8. What is the most difficult class you have taken so far?
     Algorithm - 3 times.

9. Are you a member of any student groups? Which ones? What do you do? Are you satisfied with what's happening with your group(s)?
    Eeeeeeh... not.

10. What are the top three changes you would like to see happen at your university?
  1. Much more technology.
  2. More career.
  3. A huge quantity of great student group.
11. What are the top three things you hope to get out of (get as a result of) your university days?
  1. Knowledge.
  2. Friendships.
  3. Memories.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario